All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Sculpting new visual concepts into the human brain
Iordan, M.C., Ritvo, V.J.H., Norman, K.A., Turk-Browne, N.B. & Cohen, J.D. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Closed-loop fMRI neurofeedback to reduce negative attentional bias in depression
Mennen, A.C., Turk-Browne, N.B., Wallace, G., Seok, D., Jaganjac, A., Stock, J., deBettencourt, M.T., Cohen, J.D., Norman, K.A. & Sheline, Y.I. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Think like an expert: neural alignment predicts understanding in students taking an introduction to computer science course
Meshulam, M., Hasenfratz, L., Hillman, H., Liu, Y., Nguyen, M., Norman, K.A. & Hasson, U. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Context-dependent memory effects in two immersive virtual reality environments: on Mars and underwater
Shin, Y.S., Masís-Obando, R., Keshavarzian, N., Davé, R. & Norman, K.A. (2020). PsyArXiv.
- Behavioral, physiological, and neural signatures of surprise during naturalistic sports viewing
Antony, J.W., Hartshorne, T.H., Pomeroy, K., Gureckis, T.M., Hasson, U., McDougle, S.D. & Norman, K.A. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Relating the past with the present: Information integration and segregation during ongoing narrative processing
Chang, C.H., Lazaridi, C., Yeshurun, Y., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Multiple memories can be simultaneously reactivated during sleep as effectively as a single memory
Schechtman, E., Antony, J., Lampe, A., Wilson, B.J., Norman, K.A., & Paller, K.A. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Rational use of episodic and working memory: a normative account of prospective memory
Momennejad, I., Lewis-Peacock, J.A., Norman, K.A., Cohen, J.D., Singh, S., & Lewis, R.L. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Learning to apply schematic knowledge to novel instances
Chen, C., Lu, Q., Beukers, A., Baldassano, C., & Norman, K.A. (2019). arXiv.
- Shared representational geometry across neural networks
Lu, Q., Chen, P.H., Pillow, J.W., Ramadge, P., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2018). arXiv.