All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Sleep benefits memory for semantic category structure while preserving exemplar-specific information
Schapiro, A.C., McDevitt, E.A., Chen, L., Norman, K.A., Mednick, S.C., & Rogers, T.T. (2017). bioRxiv
- Neural overlap in item representations across episodes impairs context memory
Kim, G., Norman, K.A., & Turk-Browne, N.B. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Dissociable effects of surprising rewards on learning and memory
Rouhani, N., Norman, K.A., & Niv, Y. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Mapping between natural movie fMRI responses and word-sequence representations
Vodrahalli, K., Chen, P.H., Liang, Y., Chen, J., Yong, E., Honey, C., Ramadge, P., Norman, K.A., & Arora, S. (2016). arXiv
- Parametrically scalable memory reactivation using multiple object tracking
Poppenk, J. & Norman, K.A. (2016). bioRxiv.
- A probabilistic approach to discovering dynamic full-brain functional connectivity patterns
Manning, J., Zhu, X., Willke, T., Ranganath, R., Stachenfeld, K., Hasson, U., Blei, D.M., & Norman, K.A. (2016). bioRxiv.
- How we transmit memories to other brains: Constructing shared neural representations via communication
Zadbood, A., Chen, J., Leong, Y.C., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2016). bioRxiv.
- Discovering event structure in continuous narrative perception and memory
Baldassano, C., Chen, J., Zadbood, A., Pillow, J.W., Hasson, U., & Norman, K.A. (2016). bioRxiv.