All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Leveraging shared connectivity to aggregate heterogeneous datasets into a common response space
Nastase, S.A., Liu, Y., Hillman, H., Norman, K. A., & Hasson, U. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Reward prediction errors create event boundaries in memory
Rouhani, N., Norman, K. A., Niv, Y., & Bornstein, A. M. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Relating visual production and recognition of objects in human visual cortex
Fan, J. E., Wammes, J. D., Gunn, J. B., Yamins, D. L., Norman, K. A., & Turk-Browne, N. B. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Temporal integration of narrative information in a hippocampal amnesic patient
Zuo, X., Honey, C.J., Barense, M.D., Crombie, D., Norman, K.A., Hasson, U., & Chen, J. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Multiple memories can be simultaneously reactivated during sleep as effectively as a single memory
Schechtman, E., Antony, J., Lampe, A., Wilson, B.J., Norman, K.A., & Paller, K.A. (2019). bioRxiv.
- BrainIAK tutorials: user-friendly learning materials for advanced fMRI analysis
Kumar, M., Ellis, C.T., Lu, Q., Zhang, H., Capota, M., Willke, T.L., Ramadge, P.J., Turk-Browne, N.B., & Norman, K.A. (2019). OSF preprints.
- Rational use of episodic and working memory: a normative account of prospective memory
Momennejad, I., Lewis-Peacock, J.A., Norman, K.A., Cohen, J.D., Singh, S., & Lewis, R.L. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Learning to apply schematic knowledge to novel instances
Chen, C., Lu, Q., Beukers, A., Baldassano, C., & Norman, K.A. (2019). arXiv.
- Structured event memory: a neuro-symbolic model of event cognition
Franklin, N., Norman, K.A., Ranganath, C., Zacks, J.M., & Gershman, S.J. (2019). bioRxiv.
- Shared representational geometry across neural networks
Lu, Q., Chen, P.H., Pillow, J.W., Ramadge, P., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2018). arXiv.