All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeted memory reactivation during sleep elicits neural signals related to learning content
Wang, B., Antony, J., Lurie, S., Brooks, P.P., Paller, K., & Norman, K.A. (2018). bioRxiv.
- Leabra7: a Python package for modeling recurrent, biologically-realistic neural networks
Greenidge, C.D., Miller, N., & Norman, K.A. (2018). arXiv.
* Simulation Code
- Neurofeedback helps to reveal a relationship between context reinstatement and memory retrieval
deBettencourt, M.T., Turk-Browne, N.B., & Norman, K.A. (2018). bioRxiv.
- Offline replay supports planning: fMRI evidence from reward revaluation
Momennejad, I., Otto, A.R., Daw, N., & Norman, K.A. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Perceptual decisions result from the continuous accumulation of memory and sensory evidence
Bornstein, A.M., Aly, M., Feng, S., Turk-Browne, N.B., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Refresh my memory: Episodic memory reinstatements intrude on working memory maintenance
Hoskin, A.N., Bornstein, A.M., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2017). bioRxiv.