All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive learning modulates memory consolidation during sleep
Antony, J., Cheng, L.Y., Pacheco, P., Paller, K., & Norman, K.A. (2017). bioRxiv
- Offline replay supports planning: fMRI evidence from reward revaluation
Momennejad, I., Otto, A.R., Daw, N., & Norman, K.A. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Perceptual decisions result from the continuous accumulation of memory and sensory evidence
Bornstein, A.M., Aly, M., Feng, S., Turk-Browne, N.B., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Human hippocampal replay during rest prioritizes weakly-learned information and predicts memory performance
Schapiro, A.C., McDevitt, E.A., Rogers, T.T., Mednick, S.C., & Norman, K.A. (2017). bioRxiv
- Refresh my memory: Episodic memory reinstatements intrude on working memory maintenance
Hoskin, A.N., Bornstein, A.M., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Neural overlap in item representations across episodes impairs context memory
Kim, G., Norman, K.A., & Turk-Browne, N.B. (2017). bioRxiv.
- Dissociable effects of surprising rewards on learning and memory
Rouhani, N., Norman, K.A., & Niv, Y. (2017). bioRxiv.
- A probabilistic approach to discovering dynamic full-brain functional connectivity patterns
Manning, J., Zhu, X., Willke, T., Ranganath, R., Stachenfeld, K., Hasson, U., Blei, D.M., & Norman, K.A. (2016). bioRxiv.