All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Does mental context drift or shift?
DuBrow, S., Rouhani, N., Niv, Y., & Norman, K.A. (2017). Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences.
- Retrieval as a fast route to memory consolidation
Antony, J.A., Ferreira, C.S., Norman, K.A., & Wimber, M. (2017). Trends in Cognitive Sciences.
- Computational approaches to fMRI analysis
Cohen, J.D., Daw, N., Engelhardt, B., Hasson, U., Li, K., Niv, Y., Norman, K.A., Pillow, J., Ramadge, P.J., Turk-Browne, N.B., & Willke, T.L. (2017). Nature Neuroscience.
- Neuroscience: Incepting associations
deBettencourt, M.T. & Norman, K.A. (2016). Current Biology.
- Discovering latent causes in reinforcement learning
Gershman, S.J., Norman, K.A., Niv, Y. (2015). Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 5,43-50.
- Beyond mind-reading: Multi-voxel pattern analysis of fMRI data
Norman, K.A., Polyn, S.M., Detre, G.J. and Haxby, J.V. (2006). Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 10(3).
- Declarative memory: Sleep protects new memories from interference
Norman, K.A. (2006). Current Biology, 16(15).
- Hippocampal and neocortical contributions to memory: Advances in the complementary learning systems framework
O’Reilly, R. C., & Norman, K. A. (2002). Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 6(12), 505-510.
- The cognitive neuroscience of constructive memory
Schacter, D. L., Norman, K. A., & Koutstaal, W. (1998). Annual Review of Psychology, 49, 289-318.
- False memories and aging
Schacter, D. L., Koutstaal, W., & Norman, K. A. (1997). Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 1, 229-236.