All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- When Working Memory Is Just Working, not Memory
Beukers, A.O., Hamin, M., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2022). PsyArXiv.
- A model of autonomous interactions between hippocampus and neocortex driving sleep-dependent memory consolidation
Singh, D., Norman, K.A., & Schapiro, A.C. (2022). bioRxiv.
- Real-time neurofeedback to alter interpretations of a naturalistic narrative
Mennen, A.C., Nastase, S.A., Yeshurun, Y., Hasson, U., & Norman, K.A. (2022). bioRxiv.
- RT-Cloud: A Cloud-based Software Framework to Simplify and Standardize Real-Time fMRI
Wallace, G., Polcyn, S., Brooks, P.P., Mennen, A.C., Zhao, K., Scotti, P.S., Michelmann, S., Li, K., Turk-Browne, N.B., Cohen, J.D., & Norman, K.A. (2022). OSF Preprints.
- Here’s the twist: How the brain updates naturalistic event memories as our understanding of the past changes
Zadbood, A., Nastase, S.A., Chen, J., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2021). bioRxiv.
- Event boundaries are steppingstones for memory retrieval
Michelmann, S., Hasson, U., & Norman, K.A. (2021). PsyArXiv.
- Optimal policies for free recall
Zhang, Q., Griffiths, T.L., & Norman, K.A. (2021). PsyArXiv.
- Sculpting new visual concepts into the human brain
Iordan, M.C., Ritvo, V.J.H., Norman, K.A., Turk-Browne, N.B. & Cohen, J.D. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Shared representational geometry across neural networks
Lu, Q., Chen, P.H., Pillow, J.W., Ramadge, P., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2018). arXiv.
- Perceptual decisions result from the continuous accumulation of memory and sensory evidence
Bornstein, A.M., Aly, M., Feng, S., Turk-Browne, N.B., Norman, K.A., & Cohen, J.D. (2017). bioRxiv.
* fMRI data