All Articles | Preprints | Research papers | Review papers | Book chapters
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by these copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Reprints of papers not provided here may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Eye tracking evidence for the reinstatement of emotionally negative and neutral memories
Brooks, P.P., Guzman, B.A., Kensinger, E.A., Norman, K.A., & Ritchey, M. (2023). PsyArXiv
- Blocked training facilitates learning of multiple schemas
Beukers, A.O., Collin, S.H.P., Kempner, R.P., Franklin, N.T., Gershman, S.J., & Norman, K.A. (2023). PsyArXiv.
- Differentiation and integration of competing memories: a neural network model
Ritvo, V.J.H., Nguyen, A., Turk-Browne, N.B., & Norman, K.A. (2023). bioRxiv.
- Improving memory search through model-based cue selection
Cornell, C.A., Norman, K.A., Griffiths, T.L., & Zhang, Q. (2023). PsyArXiv.
- Large language models can segment narrative events similarly to humans
Michelmann, S., Kumar, M., Norman, K.A., & Toneva, M. (2023). arXiv.
- Reconstructing the cascade of language processing in the brain using the internal computations of a transformer-based language model
Kumar, S., Sumers, T.R., Yamakoshi, T., Goldstein, A., Hasson, U., Norman, K.A., Griffiths, T.L., Hawkins, R.D., Nastase, S.A. (2022). bioRxiv.
- Sculpting new visual concepts into the human brain
Iordan, M.C., Ritvo, V.J.H., Norman, K.A., Turk-Browne, N.B. & Cohen, J.D. (2020). bioRxiv.
- Shared representational geometry across neural networks
Lu, Q., Chen, P.H., Pillow, J.W., Ramadge, P., Norman, K.A., & Hasson, U. (2018). arXiv.